As any business knows, thousands of dollars can be lost in missing inventory or manufacturing issues. Fishbowl enables you to create a systematic approach to tracking assets and goods to protect your company.
Fishbowl has the capability to streamline operations regardless of where you are in the process. It works for manufacturing, distribution, selling, servicing, and managing goods.
This program also saves valuable time because it can be integrated with the most popular software programs used by businesses, such as Quickbooks, WooCommerce, Shopify, SolidWorks, and Amazon.
This allows you to automate your most important processes and improve efficiency.
- Calculate inventory needed to prevent over-production or under-production.
- Track inventory from creation to delivery to prevent loss.
- Save work orders most commonly used for future projects.
- Monitor number of assets in multiple locations as well as those in transfer.
- Convert measurement units from individual to pallet size.
- Generate work orders for assembly, repair, and other tasks.
- Track items by lot numbers, expiration dates and other features.
- Stay on top of current inventory with real-time updates.
Fishbowl works in a variety of industries, including construction and engineering, agriculture, biotechnology, Ecommerce, food and beverage, hotel and hospitality, and pharmaceuticals, to name a few. It’s also scalable, allowing the program to grow and expand with your business.
This program works equally as well for the small retail business as for the large manufacturing plant.
Choose a specific product based on your industry. Along with manufacturing and warehouse programs, you will find numerous other Fishbowl products that offer features for specific needs.
If you want to track important assets and automate processes to be more effective and efficient, find out how Fishbowl can improve the bottom line for your business.
We provide software, mobile application, and web development services, implementation and migration services, customer training, 24/7 phone, email, and chat customer support, remote access customer technical support, licensing and management, a dedicated customer support team, maintenance, ongoing consultations, and integration services. The software applications we select are leaders in their category.